Alarm Receiving Centres.
Careful choice is given by us to the Alarm Receiving Stations (ARC’S) that we use. We have considered several issues that are important to us:
- They must be user-friendly, not only for us but for our customers should they need to call in about an activation
- They should be efficient
- They must be cost-effective so that we can keep our monitoring prices competitive
- They must be at the cutting edge of technology in order that our systems are the best on the market
- They must use industry best practice, and be fully accredited to comply with Industry Standard
- They must have a fail-safe system, should a catastrophic failure occur we still expect a 24/7 service from them
With these priorities we have chosen Custodian Monitoring, we know your system will be monitored will be monitored 24 hours – 365 days a year. Custodian is a name and brand are well established in the Security and Insurance industries.
Their monitoring centres are state of the art operating 24 hours a day and are connected to every Police and Fire control centre in the UK. This gives our customers ‘total peace of mind’ knowing someone is looking after them, not just while they are out, but also whilst they sleep at night.
Custodian also offers their Touch online system which allows you to access your account online, view activations and make changes to your keyholders etc. See Touch Monitoring for more details.
Does this mean we never consider other providers, no it does not. We have some connections with Group 4 Falck in Belfast, these are specialist in nature, and Advanced Monitoring part of the Initial Group, all want our business. This is good for us and you as it keeps prices down.
Alarm Service Levels
We are always striving to provide a professional personal service to our customers. Whether your installation is contracted out to St John’s Security, Alarms UK, or our own brand Day2Day Fire & Security.
We install to Industry standard on behalf of all these people. When you ring us you will undoubtedly talk to one of the 2 Directors, either Rob or Chris. Either can make a decision there and then.
We care about our customers, if you have a problem with a system of ours, then so do we. On our own Day2Day Systems you are our customer, and Rob will undoubtedly know you by your First name and will remember the installation.
We keep a Computerised Database of all of our Customers of course which flags up service dates, and other items that we have to know about, such as the kit installed. The latest systems installed known as Scantronic or DSC, are able to be read over the telephone line by our computers. This makes fault finding less of a chore.
If you are contracted to us, what we will not do is:
- Charge you for reset codes
- Charge Out extra’s every time we visit, A standard maintenance contract on a radio sensored alarm includes batteries, they are not charged back to you, and our contracts are comprehensive save for damage which would be covered via your house insurance. i.e.water, fire or criminal damage.
- Charge you for work which is normal wear and tear – your alarm will be kept operational.
WHAT WE WILL DO IS:
- GIVE OUR BEST ADVICE WHEN DESIGNING, QUOTING AND SPECIFYING A SYSTEM SUITABLE FOR YOU. YOU MAY IGNORE OUR ADVICE BUT PLEASE BE READY TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU DOWNGRADE THE RECOMMENDED NUMBER OF SENSORS, OR PUT OBJECTS SUCH AS FURNITURE IN FRONT OF THEM SO THEY PROVE INEFFECTIVE. – KEEP SENSORS LINE OF SIGHT AS CLEAR AS POSSIBLE.
- ANSWER YOU PHONE CALL PERSONALLY 24/7, AND BE READY TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS, BE IT A RESET, FAULT OR WHATEVER. NO COMPUTERISED ANSWERING SYSTEMS.
- DEAL WITH MORE SERIOUS PROBLEMS EXPEDITIOUSLY
- TREAT YOU AS A VALUED CUSTOMER, NOT A CONTRACT NUMBER.
- ABIDE BY THE RULES OF OUR REGULATORY AUTHORITY THE NSI , WHO HAVE A COMPLAINTS AND DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURE SHOULD WE LET YOU DOWN.
Call 0300 303 2536